Our client, an aged care facility in Melbourne's West, are currently recruiting an experienced, switched on, bubbly receptionist to work on 3 weekdays 5-8 pm & weekends 3-8 pm.
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience within an aged care or disability facility
- Experience as a receptionist/office assistant
- High attention to detail
- A bright and bubbly personality
- Great telephone manner and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking calls and where possible assisting with enquiries or transfer to relevant staff and residents.
- Meeting, greeting and answering inquiries to the visitors at the home
- Checking on visitors under the current Public Health regulations including temperature checks, RATS tests, and paperwork on entry.
- Required to attend to administrative duties, including scanning and creating staff and resident information packs.
- Creating booklets for staff
- CRM database management and data entry
You will need to be full vaccinated for covid and flu as per the Public Health Order.
Why work with KLC?
KLC Recruitment is one of the staffing providers in a wide sector of industries providing an honest and transparent experience from start to finish. We push the limits and challenge the norms of standard recruitment to consistently recruit in an innovative manner.
- Our Recruitment Consultant will work hard and assist you to secure the right roles for your skillset
- Access to roles offered exclusively through KLC
Click APPLY! Visit klcrecruitment.com.au or call (03) 9857 6756 for more information.