As the Orange Door Practitioner, you will be undertaking therapeutic casework, supporting clients and their families. If you are looking for a challenge as you commence your career in a friendly, supportive environment then this opportunity is for you!
Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work and/or psychology or equivalent
- To work flexibly and innovatively to meet the needs of families, children, and young people
- A commitment to the family-centred approach and the family strengthening and empowerment models of practice
- An understanding of the gendered nature of family violence
- Proven ability to take a solution-focused and strengths-based approach within an evolving community services environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the needs of women, children and families drawing on the expertise of practitioners in a multi-disciplinary team
- Supporting integrated risk assessment and planning, including participating in case conferences and meetings
- Navigate the broader service system for clients
- Contribute to the review, development and implementation of systems, policies and procedures to build and enhance the Orange Door service model
- Identify the limits of your own expertise and when to seek advice
Why work with KLC?
KLC Recruitment is one of the staffing providers in a wide sector of industries providing an honest and transparent experience from start to finish. We push the limits and challenge the norms of standard recruitment to consistently recruit in an innovative manner.
- Our Recruitment Consultant who will work hard and assist you to secure the right roles for your skillset
- Access to roles offered exclusively through KLC
Click APPLY! Visit klcrecruitment.com.au or call (03) 9857 6756 for more information.