As the Team Leader of the Youth Residential Services, you will lead 2 teams of front line staff who deliver high-quality service to clients. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining appropriate effective relationships with key stakeholders including clients, families and more.
Skills and Abilities:
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR
- Minimum 1 year in a supervisory/team leader role
- Experience in the residential and community services field – ideally in the out of home care space
- Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Working with Children’s Check
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the teams of support workers to provide effective assessment and support services to clients and achieved the desired outcomes
- Ensure support works provide a client-focused approach that takes into account individual client needs
- Foster and contribute to the ongoing development of improved practice standards and client management
- Ensure young people’s rights and interests are always protected
- Drive the formal leadership, learning and coaching of other team members
- Promote and maintain a positive, respectful and enthusiastic work environment
Must be up to date with COVID vaccinations to be successful for this position.
Why work with KLC?
KLC Recruitment is one of the staffing providers in a wide sector of industries providing an honest and transparent experience from start to finish. We push the limits and challenge the norms of standard recruitment to consistently recruit in an innovative manner.
- Our Recruitment Consultant will work hard and assist you to secure the right roles for your skillset
- Access to roles offered exclusively through KLC
Click APPLY! Visit klcrecruitment.com.au or call (03) 9857 6756 for more information.