Our client is a 50-bed Aged Care facility located in Keilor Downs, and they currently require Personal Care Attendants to work on a casual roster. Your duties will include, but not be limited to; showering, dressing, grooming, assisted care, domestic assistance, guiding residents to their activities and mealtimes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Certificate IV in Disability and Aged Care
- Ideally Aged Care experience
- A clear police clearance or able to get one
- The right to work in Australia
- 1-2 experience providing complex personal care and working with people to achieve their goals
- Understanding of the rights and requirements of the elderly
- Flexibility and availability to cover a range of shift times on a casual basis
- Proven capability to build and sustain positive working relationships and the ability to work in a team environment or independently as required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
Click APPLY! Visit klcrecruitment.com.au or call (03) 9857 6756 for more information.