You will be responsible for delivering excellent service and a high-quality experience through the membership services telephone and emails. Work within a call centre where member satisfaction is your only KPI!
Skills and Abilities:
- A tertiary qualification is highly regarded but not essential
- 6 months plus experience in customer/member service roles
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships at all levels
- Adaptable learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work up until 8pm on occasions
- Key to success is a great deal of initiative, resourcefulness and sense of ownership to deliver great outcomes for members
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating a collaborative work environment by engaging with key stakeholders to achieve great member outcomes
- Providing members with personalized and engaging experiences
- Answering member queries and feedback the first time and when you can’t, you investigate and get back to members with priority
- Being an advocate for members by acknowledging and sharing feedback to continually improve products and services
- Keeping up to date with product information and Member Experience initiatives to develop the best possible member outcomes
- Celebrating wins and communicating blockers to consistently deliver high quality service
Click APPLY! Visit klcrecruitment.com.au or call (03) 9857 6756 for more information.