Our client is a 50 bed aged care facility in Blacktown NSW who are seeking an experienced, casual Registered Nurse's (RN) who can work a variety of shifts from Monday to Sunday.
Please note due to the current lockdown in Greater New South Wales, if you are currently working at another facility you are not eligible as you must work at a single site only.
Our client is a 50 bed aged care facility in Blacktown NSW and they currently require casual Registered Nurses to work on rotating rosters for shifts Monday to Sunday.
To be successful in this role must have:
- Advanced clinical skills and a commitment to high quality care and services;
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an Aged Care setting
- Experience in an Aged Care facility required
- Current and ongoing registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Commitment to the philosophy of a person-centred approach to providing care and services;
- Thorough knowledge of Accreditation Standards, Aged Care funding and Aged Care legislation;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Well-developed computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Deliver quality person centred care
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate each client’s individual person - centred care needs
- Consultation and education with the client and or family member or representative
- Administer patient medication, ensuring it complies with legislative requirements
- Ensure correct and accurate documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Overseeing all clinical issues within the facility
- Observing and recording patient’s behavior
- Carry out patient treatments
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV. If you would like more information about this role of any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au please call (03) 9857 6756