As an Orange Door Case Worker, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team of practitioners to deliver high quality, safe and effective responses to children, young people and families.
Our client empowers children, young people and families to learn and thrive. As an Orange Door Case Worker, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team of practitioners to deliver high quality, safe and effective responses to children, young people and families experiencing family violence and families in need of support with the care, development and well-being of infants, children and young people.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related tertiary qualification relevant to child and family welfare
- Demonstrated ability as a practitioner in the child, youth and family welfare field
- A commitment to the family-centered approach and the family strengthening and empowerment models of practice
- A satisfactory national police records check is a condition of this position and is repeated every three years and international police check if required
- Current working with Children Check (Victoria)
- Compliance and understanding/familiarity with organisational policies, procedures relevant legislation (Quality management system, Equal Opportunity, Health and Safety)
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Identify, assess and prioritise risk and needs of women and children, families and perpetrators, drawing on the expertise of different practitioners in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Work collaboratively with the team to support integrated risk assessment and planning, including participating in case conferences and meetings.
- Participate in training and development activities designed to build capabilities to work effectively in the company’s environment.
- Share integrated service approaches and learnings with members of the team and with employing agency
- Compliance with company’s values, code of conduct, policies and procedures and relevant government legislation and standards where relevant.
- Cooperate with strategies to actively ensure the safety, protection and well-being of children who come into association with us.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV. If you would like more information about this role of any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au or please call (03) 9857 6756