As a Therapeutic Social Worker, you will identify and engage key participants in the young person's family, community and wider system to identify systemic risks and strengths to develop these plans.
Is it time to make a difference? Are you still keen to learn new therapies? Perhaps this is the role for you! Our client is a strong and independent voice for the children, young people and families with whom they work. As a Therapeutic Social Worker, you will identify and engage key participants in the young person’s family, community and wider system to identify systemic risks and strengths to develop these plans.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum 4-year Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or related subject area with significant experience in therapeutic settings.
- Registration or eligibility for registration with the relevant professional organisation/s (e.g., AASW, Psychology Board of Australia etc.)
- Staff must hold a valid WWCC
- Current drivers’ licence
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Delivering clinical services to a targeted complex caseload of young people and their families (working primarily through caregivers) including assessments, problem conceptualisation, planning and treatment.
- Adhere to the MST intervention model, establishing intensive client contact and intervention with individuals and families and working with relevant personnel from community agencies.
- Participate in weekly written and verbal supervision from the Clinical Supervisor and external MST Consultant and be open to consistent peer supervision and feedback.
- Develop and participate in a Professional Development Plan that supports the MST intervention model with a flexible approach to service delivery.
- Contribute to regional development activities and work in close collaboration with other programs
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV. If you would like more information about this role of any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au or please call (03) 9857 6756