Our client is a well-known not for profit organisation who are currently seeking Assessment and Planning Officer for an immediate start, working full-time hours in a locum capacity.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in either Disability, Social Work, Health, Welfare, Community Services Development or equivalent
- Experience or knowledge regarding the provision of care to the elderly, mental health patients, young people, and people with disabilities
- Previous experience working with carers
- High level engagement, care planning and assessment skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Conduct needs assessments and reassessments, to identify the specific needs associated with the caring role
- Provide Carer Support Planning and coordinate an appropriate service response
- Provide information, advice, and individual support to carers, including referrals
- Conduct outreach and build networks to support carers
- Increase community awareness of the caring role and improve access to services through the provision of information, education or advocacy.
- Be aware of and meet relevant Quality Management System responsibilities
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV. If you would like more information about this role of any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au or please call (03) 9857 6756