Our well-known client is currently looking for a switched-on Business Development – Learning and Development to join this incredibly busy team.
Our well-known client is currently looking for a switched-on Business Development – Learning and Development to join this incredibly busy team. In this role you will be responsible for leading a partnership approach with clients and providing learning and development consultancy, through meaningful training needs analysis and designing holistic solutions that meet those needs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Degree qualified in business or education
- Cert IV in training and assessment (desirable)
- Experience in L&D program development including learning program design, training needs analysis and competency frameworks gained in a commercial setting
- Thorough knowledge of adult learning principles
- Business development, evidence of consultative selling and presentation skills
- Project management and contract management
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Engaging with internal stakeholders as point of contact for client engagements, insights and developments
- Establishing and developing relationships with clients to become a trusted partner for finance learning and development
- Engaging with stakeholders to ascertain and compile learning outcomes, project deliverables, costing and timelines
- Assisting with the coordination of the development and delivery of learning programs aligned with company’s product range, including commissioning and management of Customisation of courses and account management.
- Contributing collaboratively to target performance and input into commercial target monitoring and reporting
- Management and monitoring of program evaluations and individual client return on investment strategies.
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures required in the achievement of outputs specific to the portfolio.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV. If you would like more information about this role of any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au or please call (03) 9857 6756