Our client are currently seeking an Accredited Mortgage Broker to service an existing book of around 200 clients and work with the referrals from 4 financial advisers.
- Dingley Location
- Full Time Ongoing
- Immediate Start
Our client is committed to helping individuals, families, and small business owners realise their financial dreams and life goals. They are currently seeking an Accredited Mortgage Broker to service an existing book of around 200 clients and work with the referrals from 4 financial advisers.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2 years + Broking or Bank Lending experience
- MFAA or FBAA membership
- Cert IV and/or Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Be understanding of the Financial Planning Industry and the Advice Process.
- Understand appropriate debt lending structures and strategies.
- Familiarization of Flex Software and AFG
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Pro-actively calling customers from the existing and active customer base in order to schedule appointments whilst quickly building rapport and have them feel supported from beginning to end.
- Managing the successful flow of loan applications from submission to settlement, as well as supporting the broker in his role.
- "Driving" the applications to make sure our clients' deadlines are met. This means working closely with the banks as well as keeping the broker informed at all stages.
- Ensure that existing processes are efficient, clear and well documented and enable Lending team scalability.
- Ensure all aspects of Compliance requirements are met and are completed accurately and incorporated as part of your business as usual.
- Be prepared to participate in projects as and when required.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV. If you would like more information about this role of any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au or please call (03) 9857 6756