Our client are currently seeking a Masters Qualified MST Supervisor and is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of therapeutic clinical services.
Our client has a passionate commitment to social justice and works for the rights of children, young people and families. They are currently seeking a Masters Qualified MST Supervisor and is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of therapeutic clinical services, the delivery of quality practice and the professional culture of the client facing workforce delivering services to children, youth and families across the organisation.
To be successful you must have;
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or related subject area
- Significant clinical experience and direct use of pragmatic family therapies
- Provision of group and individual clinical supervision
- Knowledge on social skills assessment and intervention
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Your responsibilities will include;
- Conducting MST assessments including reviews of referral information, identifying key strengths and weaknesses and developing an analysis
- Carry clinical and administrative supervisory responsibilities for 1-2 MST teams made up of 2-4 therapists and 1 crisis case manager
- Conduct individual supervision as needed to target clinician competency needs
- Using the MST Analytic Process to implement treatment plans and outcome strategy revision procedures
- Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with MST principles and practices
- Build strong relationships with community stakeholders such as DHHS, schools, judges, court counsellors etc.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW but uploading your most recent CV and Cover Letter. Or for more information about this role, please call KLC Recruitment on (03) 9857 6756