Our client is a leading specialist family violence service in Victoria. They are currently looking for a Finance Officer who is responsible for the accounts payable function.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping (minimum)
- Experience in accounts payable, with a small to medium enterprise, including solid understanding of GST and withholding obligations.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to take tasks through to completion, whilst working under pressure, and meet predetermined/tight/competing deadlines.
- Very good working knowledge of Reckon/QuickBooks and the Microsoft Office suite.
- A continuous improvement mindset in approaching all tasks.
- Strict observance of the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- High Attention to detail
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Processing of accounts payable (EFT/BPay/cheque) including: establishment and maintenance of supplier files, verifying ABN details, ensuring valid supporting documentation has been provided, verifying approvals, accurate data entry, payment batch preparation and uploading bank files for approval and payment twice weekly.
- Processing of staff reimbursements ensuring that all valid supporting documentation has been provided and the requests correctly authorised.
- Processing of monthly corporate credit card acquittals, ensuring that all valid supporting documentation has been provided and the acquittals correctly authorised.
- Accurately maintaining up to date accounts payable records and work instructions.
- Liaising with colleagues and suppliers to promptly address queries with a high level of quality customer service.
- Undertaking other relief, ad hoc and reporting duties as required.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV and Cover Letter. If you would like more information about this role of any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au please call (03) 9857 6756