We are seeking a Family Violence Practitioner to aid women and children escaping family violence through developing care plans and offering referral pathways.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or related tertiary qualification
- Valid Driver’s Licence and Working with Children Check
- Demonstrated ability as a practitioner in the child, youth, and family welfare, with a focus on women and children
- Experience in managing caseloads of clients who are experiencing family violence
- Thorough understanding of the ‘Best Interests framework’, and family strengthening empowerment models of practice
- Current National Police Check (within 3 years) and an International Police Check if you have worked more than 12 months in a country outside of Australia in the last 10 years.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a caseload of whole families with a focus on the perpetrator
- Delivering screening and triage, assessment, and crisis response
- Deliver services via phone, in person, and outreach support
- Record client information via the CRM
- Apply for brokerage on behalf of clients
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV and Cover Letter. If you would like more information about this role of any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au please call (03) 9857 6756