KLC Recruitment are currently seeking Social Workers to work within the Not For Profit Sector in either a Full Time, Part Time or Casual basis.
KLC Recruitment work with several clients across Melbourne who are seeking skilled and experienced Social Workers to join their teams, and bring with them a wealth of knowledge and experience working within the Child, Youth and Families Sector.
Who should apply:
- Qualified Social Workers with 2 years’ experience minimum, working within the Child, Youth and Families Sector
- Qualified Social Workers who have experience working with either Child Protection or The Department Of Health and Human Services
- Qualified Social Workers looking to work both in generalist Family Services roles as well as specialist roles such as Out of Home Care, Adoption and Family Violence
- Qualified Social Workers looking to progress their career, start a new adventure or improve their work life balance!
What we are looking for:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Social Work and/or Psychology or equivalent
- Experience working with Family Services; Child Protection systems; Counselling and/or Therapeutic services.
- Experience providing intensive outreach support to a caseload of families, whilst undertaking risk and needs assessments
- Prior experience liaising with Child Protection and other agencies
- Current driver’s license
- Willing to undergo a National Police Check
- Employment Working with Children’s Check
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to send through an up to date resume and cover letter, and we will be in touch.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the KLC Recruitment team on 03 9857 6756 or visit our website www.klcrecruitment.com.au