Our client is looking for an experienced Advice Production Lead to join their team, to continue to ensure that all advice provided to clients is sound and of an expectational standard.
- Permanent | Full Time
- Balwyn Location and Working from Home
- Competitive Salary on Offer
Our client is looking for an experienced Advice Production Lead to join their team to continue to ensure that all advice provided to clients is sound and of an expectational standard.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Bachelor’s qualification related in Finance is desired
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to manage production and deliver a high volume of advice, while meeting and exceeding compliance expectations
- Demonstrated knowledge of the economic environment, operation of financial markets, financial products, and the legal environment within the financial planning industry.
- Initiative and the ability to work to competing deadlines efficiently and effectively
- Prior experience managing a small team
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Supervising a team of 4
- Reviewing documents prior to producing plans
- Liaising with paraplanners to review documents
- Ensuring all planners and documents are meeting required standards
- Providing high quality strategic financial planning, investment and personal risk advice and deliver to agreed service levels
If this role sounds ideal for you, please APPLY NOW or for more information on this role or other roles advertised by KLC Recruitment call (03) 9857 6756.