Our client is a highly regarded government organisation who are currently seeking an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator to work a 12 month maternity leave contract
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Full- Time Hours)
- Working From Home & South Eastern Location
- January 2021 Start
Our client is a highly regarded government organisation who are currently seeking an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator to work a 12 month maternity leave contract. In this role you will work closely to drive and deliver the overall training requirements of hundreds of members. If you have experience with compliance in an RTO environment, great stakeholder management skills and are enthusiastic to contribute to the existing training strategy then this is the role for you.
To be successful you must have;
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent, coupled with a strong understanding of the compliance requirements of an RTO environment
- Demonstrated experience in a Learning and Development, Training, Human Resource or related role
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to problem solve and think outside the box often in time sensitive situations
- High organisational skills and attention to detail
- For this role you must undergo or provide a valid National Police Check
Your responsibilities will include;
- Scheduling and coordinating the delivery of training and assessments. Tis includes all end to end coordination and liaison with participants and trainers.
- Working closely with the Learning and Development Lead to plan, monitor and record training. This includes addressing any issues or flagging any potential issues ahead of time
- Liaising with stakeholders at differing levels to gain and understanding of training needs to develop effective training plans.
- Preparing reports on course delivery performance and training activities. Including the use of an online e-learning system to manage closely all compliance requirements.
The successful candidate for this role must work out of the Morwell office one day a week. Outside of that there is flexibility to work from home or in an office in Melbourne south eastern suburbs.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your most recent CV. Or for more information about this role please call KLC Recruitment on (03) 9857 6756