Our client provides customers with professional services in domestic and commercial electrical contracting and solar power installation.
They are currently seeking an Administration all rounder to join their fun and energetic team! This role is perfect for someone looking to secure a new job in the new year!
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Prior Administration skills and experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle pressure situations in order to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrated capability in working independently and within a team in a deadline driven environment
- Initiative and the ability to work to competing deadlines efficiently and effectively
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Accepting and recording deliveries
- Submitting paperwork for deliveries
- Managing rebates and applications
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Updating and managing the companies Social Media pages
- Working closely with and supporting the owner of the company
- Ad-hoc duties that support the Owner
- If you have experience operating a forklift and hold a forklift license that would be advantageous, alternatively if you are willing to learn and get your licence that would also be viewed favourably
If this role sounds ideal for you, please APPLY NOW or for more information on this role or other roles advertised by KLC Recruitment call (03) 9857 6756.