We are currently recruiting an experienced Out of Home Care Case Manager for a leading Not For Profit organisation.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Out of Home Care- Case Manager for a leading Not For Profit organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. The successful candidate will have Case Management experience and a focus is on the direction and management regarding children's foster care placements.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Demonstrated experience working with children in Out of Home Care
- Demonstrated experience of the Adoption Act 1984, and the Children, Youth and Families Act 2005.
- A Social Work degree, or comparable Bachelors’ degree
- Employment Working with Children’s Check
- Demonstrated Case Management experience
- Knowledge of Looking After Children Care Plan and CRISSP
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Be first point of contact for referrals and make assessments and intake arrangements for foster placements
- Supervise and support foster care placements, foster parents, their support systems and when required a child’s birth family
- Work closely with children, young people and their foster families to establish and maintain home based care placements
- Develop and maintain comprehensive case notes, client files and reports in a timely manner
- Support the development and implementation of case plans
If this role sounds ideal for you, please APPLY NOW or for more information on this role or other roles advertised by KLC Recruitment call (03) 9857 6756.