Our client is as registered NDIS provider who delivers quality and safe disability support services tailored to individuals.
They are currently seeking a flexible and resourceful Podiatrist to join their team and work from their Campbellfield Clinic.
To be successful you must have;
- Tertiary education in Podiatry
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current National Police Check or willing to undergo one
- Strong attention to detail, time management and exemplary customer service
Your responsibilities will include;
- Assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb
- Diabetic foot health assessments
- Partake in the chronic disease management plan
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups such as the elderly and those with increased risk of diabetic foot complications
- Give footwear advice, foot care advice and education to staff and carers
- Make referrals to other healthcare professionals as appropriate
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by filling the form below and uploading your CV. Or for more information on this role or other roles advertised by KLC, please call 9857 6756