Our client is a voice for change working to support the vulnerable and disadvantaged in the community to ensure they acquire the support they need.
They are currently seeking an experienced Team Leader to lead and mentor a team of ten, ensuring that clients receive high levels of service, advocacy and outcomes. This team of ten works to support those in our community with a disability currently engaged with the NDIA.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Previous and proven experience managing and leading a team
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in disability, social work, social science, social welfare or other relevant qualifications
- Excellent relationship, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Previous experience reporting to senior management
- The ability to motivate and mentor a team within a KPI driven environment
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in the delivery of high-quality services
- Supporting and overseeing the teams’ activities to ensure programs, outcomes and key performance indicators are met
- Planning and reporting to ensure all reporting requirements are met
- Provide individual and team support and supervision
- Support the team to increase the profile of the service within the community
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by filling out the below form and uploading your most recent CV. Or for more information on this role and other roles advertised by KLC Recruitment, please call (03) 9857 6756