Our client, a registered NDIS provider, is currently seeking a flexible and resourceful Senior Speech Pathologist to join their team and supervise the Graduate Speech Therapist.
The successful incumbent must have a passion about social and biological science, language and human anatomy and possess a caring, adaptable and driven focus.
To be successful for this role you must have;
- A tertiary qualification in Speech Therapy or Speech-language Pathology
- Certificate of registration by AHPRA
- Experience with a range of speech disorders across a variety of age groups and a sound understanding of speech disorders and treatments
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- An employment Working with Children’s’ Card
- A clear National Police Check
Your responsibilities will include;
- Assessing, diagnosing, screening and preventing language, speech and swallowing disorders
- Communicating with patients and liaising with their families, physicians and teachers to design effective treatment plans. Educating them on speech disorders and available therapies
- Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative communicating techniques to provide best care
- Taking detailed notes on patient history and progress and evaluating patient progress and implementing changes as required
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by filling in the form below and uploading your resume. Or for more information please call KLC Recruitment today on (03) 9857 6756