We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced NDIS Support Coordinator to join one of our leading NFP clients for a short term assignment.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong knowledge of NDIS
- Knowledge of the Price Guide, Quality and Safeguarding standards
- 12+ months experience in a similar role
- Available immediately, with the ability to work form home in the current climate
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapist, and/or · Certificate IV in Disability Services or similar and/or · equivalent knowledge and experience within the sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist and coach participants on how to utilise the NDIS participant portal to make service bookings and changes
- Empowering participant choice and control
- Meet and achieve KPI’s
- Have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please upload your CV and fill in the form below or for more information on this role and other roles KLC Recruitment may have, call 9857 6756