KLC provides outplacement services and employee career transition programs to groups and/or individuals who have recently been made redundant. This enables the next step in their career transition.
Your employees will receive professional, independent advice and up to date and personalised information on the job market. Our services will provide your organisation the opportunity to
- Ease the distress and anxiety caused by redundancy
- Reduce the risk of fall out by helping redundant employees to move forward
- Carry on with the existing workforce.
What do the candidates get from the experience?
- An office environment for them to continue to use
- Resume writing skills
- Job Search skills
- Access to financial advisors
- A work environment to commence their job hunt
- One on one sessions to develop their techniques and skills
- Access to counsellors